- Centre for Integrated Diabetes Care: This program offers a multidisciplinary, integrated care approach for patients with Type 1 Diabetes, emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes (ages 18-29) and complex patients with Type 2 Diabetes. The program has lead an insulin pump program providing resources and support for patients on insulin.
- Centre for Osteoporosis & Bone Health: Multidisciplinary program providing expertise in osteoporosis care and metabolic bone disease. Through collaboration with family physicians and other health care providers in rural/remote Ontario, the program also delivers clinical care to complex patients in the community through the Ontario Telemedicine Network.
- Thyroid Program: This groundbreaking Thyroid Program is a rapid access program that works like a one-stop shop for patients with all forms of thyroid dysfunction and thyroid cancer. The result is a patient centered model of care with the potential to cut wait times in half. This program is also the program in Ontario doing total thyroidectomies within an ambulatory surgery model.
- Women's Reproductive Health: A unique expertise in reproductive endocrinology, including programs in Turner's Syndrome, Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our programs take a broad-based and comprehensive approach to these conditions. In PCOS, we use an interdisciplinary approach in collaboration with the Gynecology Program. The Women's Reproductive Health program includes:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Clinic
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency Clinic for Women with Turners Syndrome
- Premature Ovarian Failure Clinic
- Endocrine Preconception and Pregnancy Program
Making an appointment
Patients are seen only by referral from a physician.
Referring a patient
Please see each clinic for specific referral requirements and forms.
Jump to top page