May 13 Update
Less than 3 days to go... Here’s what you NEED TO KNOW:
WE ARE MOVING ON MAY 16.
OUR NEW FACILITY OPENS TO PATIENTS ON MAY 27.
Stay focused – other than direct patient care only move-related activities should be planned!
- Please remember that all packing needs to be completed by noon on May 16.
- Core Lab, Health Records and smaller pre-moves have started including: breast imaging files, the bio-medical department, extra desks, meeting room furniture and AV equipment.
- The ‘woman’ statue at the Grenville entrance will move to our new home.
- The Orientation Guide is now available on the intranet. Visit the homepage of www.mywch.ca
Packing and Moving:
- The Moving Guide is now available on the intranet. Visit the homepage of www.mywch.ca
- Please use the packing bins, labels and ties to pack your belongings.
- All staff and physicians are responsible for packing their departments, clinics, offices, storage rooms and file cabinets.
- Movers are on-site to answer any move-related questions and to address any concerns.
- Please continue to take home all personal artwork, diplomas, photos, etc., as your new space will likely be smaller than your current space. You will not be able to retrieve them at a later date, as access to our current building will be restricted due to salvage and decommissioning work.
Questions or concerns? Email or call 416-323-6519
Stay up to date with the progress of Women’s College Hospital’s new facility at womenscollegehospital.ca/redevelopment.