This clinic provides medical and surgical care for young women aged 17 - 25, for the following reproductive health concerns:
- pelvic pain
- menstrual irregularities
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- anatomical concerns
- vaginal discharge
- ovarian cysts/masses
- persistent vaginitis
- birth control counseling and long-acting reversible contraception
- sexually transmitted infections
- menstrual suppression
Please note: The young women's gynecology program is unable to provide general wellness care such as annual PAP smears.
Referrals must be made by hospital-based physicians, family practitioners or specialists.
To make a referral:
- Download and complete the referral form (.pdf)
- Fax referral: 416-323-6330 - Access Centre
Referrals will be triaged based on the information provided. Please ensure that supporting Diagnostic and Laboratory tests and reports accompany the referral.