Service updates for appointments at WCH
- If you have an upcoming in person appointment at Women’s College Hospital and you have a fever, cough, or new onset of shortness of breath, have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days, tested positive for COVID-19, or been instructed to self-isolate by Public Health please do not come to the hospital, call the clinic directly for more information.
- The hospital is open only to patients with appointments, please see our care partner & visitor restrictions information.
- Your appointment may be changed to a virtual visit using the telephone or over video. Learn how to set-up a video visit.
- You will receive a call from us with any changes to your appointment.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times on WCH property. This includes, but is not limited to, parking areas, elevators and while waiting to be screened.