Beginning on Monday, May 8th at noon Day of Excellence interprofessional posters will be on display throughout Women’s College Hospital (WCH).
The poster gallery will be located in the WCH atrium, as well as the Labyrinth and on the second floor. The posters have also been posted virtually (you must be logged into WCH network to view). If you are interested to learn more about the posters, team members from the various projects and studies will be available between noon to 1:00 p.m. each day.
This year Academics received 57 poster submissions! Almost doubling the tally from last year’s event. Posters represent the wide breath of work at WCH – covering research, education scholarship and quality improvement.
Top Five Posters
While all of the poster submissions this year were outstanding, the adjudication committee has selected the top five posters. They are:
- Evaluation of a virtual “no touch” abortion program implemented in the Greater Toronto Area during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Developing a curriculum to address the needs of transgender and gender diverse survivors of intimate partner violence: A learning needs assessment survey of Ontario health and social service providers
- Referral Management Modernization at Women’s College Hospital: Pilot Results Informing Hospital-Wide Transformation
- Long-term gynecological outcomes and vaginal care practices among transfeminine individuals who have undergone vaginoplasty
- “Check Your Vulva” – A Patient Education and Virtual Vulva Care Pilot Project
Scavenger Hunt & People’s Choice Award
To level up the fun and the competition, an interprofessional poster scavenger hunt has been created. Comprised of clues from the various posters, participants must submit their completed questionnaire with all correct answers by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 11, to be entered into a draw to win a gift card.
Find the link to the Scavenger Hunt here.
This year’s Day of Excellence also includes a new award – the People’s
Use this link to vote for your favourite poster starting on May 8th. The winner will be announced during the Awards Ceremony on May 11th. The link will also be available throughout the poster gallery via QR code.
We encourage everyone to check out the posters on display this week and celebrate the academic achievements of #TeamWCH!