We are Women’s offers the WCH community a chance to get to know each other and share our stories.
Name: Paulo Oliveira
Title & Department: Porter, EVS
On the WCH team for: Almost 2 years
1. What does your typical workday look like?
My average work day consists of many tasks including collection, patient transportation and waste and linen collection. As a porter, my main priority is patient transport.
2. What excites you the most about working at WCH?
I really enjoy meeting and working with patients and providing services to ensure a positive patient experience. I also enjoy working with our outstanding EVS team.
3. How does your work contribute to creating a positive patient experience?
I always aim at being professional and helping patients find their way at WCH. I do my best to provide efficient and safe transport of patients and deliver lab and specimens on time.
4. Tell us one to three things that your colleagues would be surprised to learn about you!
- The weather network is my favourite channel
- When I retire I may become a tornado chaser
- I believe in UFOs and would like to meet one