WCH staff and clinicians: You’re invited to the Joint Excellence Awards Ceremony tomorrow at noon
Tomorrow, Women’s College Hospital (WCH) is hosting a joint Excellence Awards ceremony that combines the Annual Education Awards and Quality Excellence Awards.
All are welcome to attend to celebrate the talented, innovative and collaborative individuals and teams at WCH that are striving for ongoing academic and quality excellence.
The following awards will be presented
- The Jessie Young Scholarship Award
- The Teacher / Educator Award
- The New Teacher / Educator Award
- The Trainee as a Teacher Award
- The Education Innovation Award
- The Education Scholarship Award
- The Excellence in Collaborative Ambulatory Care Award
- The Excellence in Collaborative Innovation Award
- The Excellence in Collaborative Leadership/Mentorship Award
- Joan Lesmond Quality Excellence Award
Join us at the Joint Excellence Awards
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Time 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Ceremony will be held in Burton Hall Auditorium, followed by a reception in the Pink Cube