Women’s College Hospital (WCH) is committed to engaging with patients and communities in all that we do, from designing new programs to delivering services that support a healthier and more equitable world.
Our Experience Advisor Program works with patients, families, caregivers and the community to learn more about their experiences at WCH and the healthcare system so we can make healthcare experiences better for everyone.
What is an Experience Advisor?
Experience Advisors are patients, families, caregivers and community members interested in sharing their experiences and providing input into various initiatives, programs and services at WCH.
Experience Advisors participate in ways that best match their interests, experiences and availability. Opportunities include:
- Participating on hospital committees, project teams and hiring panels
- Sharing your story at meetings and events
- Reviewing education and communication materials for patients and the public
- Providing input on hospital policies
We invite you to become involved to help us provide care and services that are more responsive to needs of the diverse communities we serve. By participating in the program you will:
- Share the patient perspective to generate ideas to improve experiences for all
- Build understanding about patient, family and caregiver experiences
- Contribute to organizational change and innovation
- Learn about the experiences of others
Become an Experience Advisor
Individuals interested in joining the Experience Advisor Program can apply online.