For a second year, we’re hosting a virtual, national and free event, Best Health for Black Women: A Conversation About Breast Cancer and Gynecological Health, in partnership with The Olive Branch of Hope, the Canadian Cancer Society and Rethink Breast Cancer.
Join us on Thursday, March 30, 2023, from 6:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m. (EST) as we bring together experts, organizations and community members for a conversation about breast cancer and gynecological health and provide an opportunity to have your questions answered.
This event will:
- Empower Black women with health and wellness information tailored specifically to them.
- Increase knowledge and awareness around breast cancer risk factors, prevention, screening and early breast cancer detection.
- Provide knowledge and awareness around gynecological conditions (such as endometriosis, fibroids and uterine cancer), including risk factors, symptoms and treatment.
- Provide an opportunity to learn from others with lived experience through stories and conversation.
- Share educational and community resources that are available for Black women.