The Gastroenterology Clinic sees a broad range of gastrointestinal diseases. Along with consultations and follow-up ambulatory visits we provide Endoscopic procedures including both colonoscopy and gastroscopy. Our clinic also has a keen interest in colorectal cancer screening, GI diseases in Women and Inflammatory Bowel disease.
Providing Expert Care in:
- Acid-related gastrointestinal diseases:
gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & peptic ulcer disease
- Management of common gastrointestinal symptoms:
e.g., diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, weight loss, dysphagia etc.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) – Crohn’s disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Hepatobiliary disorders
Making an appointment
Patients are seen only by referral from a physician.
Referring a patient
Download and complete the patient referral form from the Referral Form section below.
Jump to top page
Please fax your referral to the Gastroenterology Clinic at Women’s College Hospital at 416-323-7549.
Program - Patient Referral