Questions about getting the COVID-19 vaccine with gastroenterological conditions?Download this info sheet for more information.
The Gastroenterology Clinic sees a broad range of gastrointestinal diseases. Along with consultations and follow-up ambulatory visits we provide Endoscopic procedures including both colonoscopy and gastroscopy. Our clinic also has a keen interest in colorectal cancer screening, GI diseases in Women and Inflammatory Bowel disease.
Providing Expert Care in:
- Acid-related gastrointestinal diseases:
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) & peptic ulcer disease
- Management of common gastrointestinal symptoms:\
- e.g., diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, weight loss, dysphagia etc.
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) – Crohn’s disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Hepatobiliary disorders
Women’s College Hospital
76 Grenville Street
Toronto, ON M5S 1B2
Referring a patient
Download and complete the patient referral. Please fax your referral to the Gastroenterology Clinic at Women’s College Hospital at 416-323-7549.
Making an appointment
Patients are seen only by referral from a physician.