NOTICE: COVID-19 restrictions are currently in place.
- Masks continue to be required at Women’s College Hospital. Everyone who comes into the hospital will be provided with a medical grade mask to wear throughout their visit. This includes, but is not limited to, in parking areas, elevators and waiting areas.
- All patients, essential care partners and visitors must complete a COVID-19 Self-Screening Assessment prior to coming into the hospital. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions in the Self-Screening Assessment, please do not come into the hospital without contacting your clinic first. Your care team will take extra steps to ensure you can safely receive the care you need.
- We ask that patients, essential care partners and visitors continue to wash and sanitize their hands often and maintain physical distancing when possible.
- To reduce the risk of exposure, we encourage you to help us limit the number of people onsite. We ask that you bring only the care partners you need to support you during your visit.
Welcome to Women’s College Hospital. Coming to a hospital can be a daunting experience, which is why we’ve created an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone. We value what makes each of us unique and we embrace our patients’ diversity and individuality.
- your health card, or another piece of photo identification
- the name, address and telephone number of your emergency contact
You may also be asked for:
- the name of your family doctor, and his or her address and telephone number
Your safety is our main concern. We need to match the correct person to the correct care. To identify you correctly, you will be asked your name and date of birth by each member of your healthcare team.
Our staff, physicians, volunteers and students are also committed to providing quality patient care. You can contact Patient Relations about what we are doing well and how we can improve the care and services we provide.
Being accountable to our patients and community is essential to earning your trust and building a reputation for excellence. “Accountability” means making the right clinical and managerial decisions, managing resources efficiently, measuring our performance and doing that in an open and transparent manner. Please visit our Public Accountability, Quality and Performance section for more information.