If you are looking to arrange for a Physician observership please contact the Department of Medical Affairs. If you would like to arrange for a Nursing or Health Discipline observership please contact Professional Practice. The Education Department does not organize or coordinate these activities.
For any/all research student/learner/general questions, please direct yourself to the Women’s College Research Institute.
If you are a student/learner looking for a placement please work through your academic institution and your placement advisor. If unable to go through your academic institution/placement advisor please contact the Learner Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will reach out to the respective Education Coordinator.
No, here at Women’s College Hospital all scrubs and PPE will be provided for our learners and staff. Scrubs should be returned at the end of the day and will be washed at the hospital – they are not to be taken home.
Here are the most common clinical programs students/learners are placed in
- Acute Ambulatory Care Unit (AACU)
- After Cancer Treatment Transition Clinic (ACTT)
- Atrial Fibrillation Clinic
- Bay Centre
- Breast Centre
- Centre for Headache
- Crossroads Clinic
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Environmental Health Clinic
- Family Practice Health Centre (FPHC)
- Family Way Obstetrical Group
- Gastroenterology Clinic
- General Internal Medicine Clinics
- Medical Imaging
- Mental Health
- Nephrology Clinic
- Pain Program
- Peter Gilgan Centre for Women’s Cancers
- Rheumatology Program
- Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Care Centre (SA/DVCC)
- Substance Use Service
- Surgery and Surgical Clinics
- Wellness for Independent Seniors (WISE)
- Women’s Virtual