myHealthRecord is Women’s College Hospital’s (WCH’s) online patient medical record that gives you access to your health information online at any time, from anywhere.
Become an active participant in your own healthcare. Register or log in to myHealthRecord today
A member of WCH staff and Public Health will call you only if your results are positive. We will no longer routinely be calling patients with negative results.
Please do not visit the hospital to obtain your test result. A copy of your result is available through the following options:
You can check and print your results online within 48-72 hours (depending on volume, this may vary) at the Ministry of Health website: https://covid-19.ontario.ca . An OHIP # is required.
If you are registered with My Health Record you can check your results with your OHIP # or “MRN” # which is given to you prior to your test. Please keep this number so you can access and print your test results online.
- Choose ‘No Activation Code’
- Use MRN number given to you during your phone assessment or OHIP number (numbers only)
- An email will be sent to you when results are available
Please contact our Health Information department at: 416-323-6098 or by email at: email@example.com for a copy of your test results if you are unable to access them online. Please note this may take up to 5 business days.
Download the App:
Frequently Asked Questions
myHealthRecord is a web portal where patients can view and update their personal health information and medical record based on the clinical and personal information captured at WCH.
- Visit womenscollegehospital.ca/myhealthrecord and click on the New User box.
- Use the activation code and medical record number (MRN) found on your personalized activation letter to complete the registration process. This letter will be given to you at check-in. You can also receive this information from your healthcare provider.
- If you misplace your letter or do not have an activation code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your code.
- Register and review your health record.
Have a question about the activation process or about using your account? Call the myHealthRecord Support Line at 416-323-6205.
myHealthRecord offers several innovative features that will help you manage your health information effectively from anywhere. By signing up, you can*:
- View your medical information online:
- View your health summary, immunization record, medications and allergies.
- Get Results:
- Review your lab and diagnostic imaging results including for X-rays, ultrasounds, CTs, MRIs results (no images) as soon as they’re made available online.
- Please note, some test results might not be available until after they’ve been reviewed directly with your healthcare provider.
- Send a message to your care team:
- Ask your provider simple questions about your appointments.
- Prepare for your appointments:
- Check in to your appointment online and complete some pre-appointment questionnaires.
- Keep your medical information up-to-date:
- Review and edit your contact and coverage information, and update your list of medications and/or allergies.
* Some functionalities may not be available in all clinics.
The information in myHealthRecord comes from your electronic chart at Women’s College Hospital. This chart is sometimes referred to as your ambulatory electronic patient record or aEPR. The information within it goes as far back as February 2015, so you may not see appointments or test results prior to that date. myHealthRecord only presents information captured at WCH – anything captured at other healthcare facilities will not be reflected in your account.
Test results ordered during a visit at the Family Practice Health Centre (FPHC – located at 77 Grenville St.) or at the Crossroads Clinic will be visible in myHealthRecord, as long as the tests were performed at Women’s College Hospital. However, health information captured at either clinic will not be included in your myHealthRecord account. You will also not be able to update your personal information such as medications and allergies, and request, cancel or view your FPHC or Crossroads Clinic appointment on myHealthRecord.
myHealthRecord is a safe and secure service that uses the same encryption technologies used by financial institutions for online banking. Your account is also password-protected, and you may change your password at any time.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy or how your information is used, please contact the WCH Privacy Office at 416-323-7702 or email email@example.com.
Desktop – Visit our Health Record page to access myHealthRecord online in your browser
Mobile devices – Download the apps for:
If you are a healthcare provider, please refer to the the corporate intranet.