The safety and well-being of patients, their families and the people who work at Women’s College Hospital is our top priority. Since November 1, 2021, 100% of our active staff, physicians, learners and volunteers are compliant with our mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
COVID-19, Cold & Flu Clinic
COVID-19 Clinical Assessment and Treatment Centre
Do I still need a booster shot?
How can I help my child with their fear of getting vaccinated?
Why should I get the COVID-19 Vaccine
How do I access an Enhanced Vaccine Certificate with QR Code?
The Ontario government has made an enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code to allow for an easier and more secure way for individuals to provide proof of vaccination when accessing businesses and organizations. Enhanced vaccine certificates with official QR codes are available for download on the COVID-19 vaccination portal if you have a green photo health (OHIP) card. If you do not have a green photo health (OHIP) card, you will need to obtain a COVID ID number from your public health unit. Toronto Public Health can be reached at 416-338-7600. Once you obtain a COVID ID number you can call the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900 to have an enhanced vaccine certificate emailed or mailed to you.
You can still continue to use your existing vaccine receipt even after vaccine enhanced certificates are available. Both formats are valid proof of vaccination. For more information please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
COVID-19 Test Results:
A copy of your result is available online through the Ministry of Health or if you are registered for MyHealthRecord. If you can’t access your results online, you can also contact our Health Information department at 416-323-6098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Healthcare Practitioners
- LTC+ – Resources for physicians and caretakers in Long Term Care
- COVIDCare@Home – Resources for clinicians and physicians to support patients recovering from COVID-19
- Multi-language COVID-19 information – Information in 15 different languages for physicians and clinicians to share with patients and community
Relevant Links & Community Information
- City of Toronto COVID-19 Information and Resources
- City of Toronto Vaccine Information – How to get vaccinated, eligibility updates and more
- Ontario COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Ontario Vaccine Information – Information on eligibility and how to register for your vaccine
- Health Canada COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Health Canada Vaccine Information – Learn about available vaccines and approval, as well as the ongoing vaccine rollout out across Canada
We understand that you may have questions about the COVID-19 vaccines, so we’ve asked our experts to help address your concerns through the following helpful videos.